Para 1 V.2
Where can I find a good immigration lawyer in Brighton and Hove
Finding a good immigration lawyer that can help you achieve your objectives is very important. Our Brighton and Hove
immigration lawyers are ready to speak with you today about your case and advise you on the best approach for your case.
Working with a qualified and experienced immigration lawyer can help maximise your chances of a successful application.
To find a lawyer that meets your needs, it is important to look for client testimonials that can tell you whether you are likely to be a good fit with the organisation.
As immigration law is very complex, it may be more valuable for you to work with lawyers who are immigration-only specialists.
Contact Brighton and Hove
immigration lawyers for a confidential discussion about how we can help with your case. We are available to speak over the phone or through online call.
Paragraph 2 option 2:
What kinds of services do your immigration lawyers in Brighton and Hove
Newcastle Immigration Lawyers are a team of experienced and qualified immigration lawyers, with years of experience in the sector under their belt.
We provide a wide range of packages, whether you are hoping to get immigration advice in Brighton and Hove
because you want to get married to a non-British citizen in your home town, or whether you are an international student hoping to study at a UK university, we can help.
Our packages are bespoke and are moulded around the needs of clients. They include:
- Application Package
- Advice Package
- Fast-Track Application Package
- Appeal Package
- Document checking service
- Advice and assistance for businesses who are recruiting foreign workers
- Emergency Advice Package
Our immigration solicitors in Brighton and Hove
will work with you closely to find the best solution to meet your needs. This is usually done through an initial immigration advice package.
Paragraph 3 option 1:
Can an immigration solicitor in Brighton and Hove
help me apply for a visa?
Our Brighton and Hove
Immigration lawyers are some of our most experienced in making visa applications across the board. Every member of our core team has experience in making family, points-based, visitor, nationality, EU and asylum categories.
No matter what your enquiry is about, our Brighton and Hove
immigration lawyers can help.
We offer advice, application, extension and appeal services which aim to assist with absolutely any visa enquiry, including:
- Spouse and Partner Visa — for those who want to join their partner/have their partner join them in the UK
- Family visas – for those migrating with children and dependent adult relatives in need of care
- Points-based visas (including visas for workers, students, and the Global Talent Visa for exceptionally talented people)
- Visitor Visas – for those hoping to make short visits to the UK.
Our lawyers in Brighton and Hove
can help you whether you know which visa type you need or not.
Paragraph 4 option 2:
I want to become a British citizen. Can your immigration solicitors in Brighton and Hove
help me achieve this?
Receiving British citizenship is essentially the final stage in the immigration process.
To apply for Naturalisation, a person must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Meet the B1 CEFR level English language requirements (unless exempt)
- Pass the ‘Life in the UK’ test; this demonstrates that you are adequately knowledgeable of British culture, history and customs.
- Have held Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK for at least 12 months
- Be over the age of 18
- Have been continuously resident in the UK for at least 5 years, and have been absent for no longer than 450 days.
- Not have been in breach of any UK immigration rules.
Our excellent team of OISC qualified immigration lawyers in Brighton and Hove
will guide you through every step of the process, from providing a Letter of Representation to giving advice regarding the ‘Life in the UK’ test. Contact us today start your journey towards citizenship the right way.
FAQ option 1:
I need urgent help with an immigration matter, can your lawyers in Brighton and Hove
Yes, for all urgent enquiries, our immigration lawyers in Brighton and Hove
are here to assist.
We recognise that some situations require immediate attention and will be sure to provide you with the legal support you need.
For a confidential chat, contact us using the online enquiry form today.
FAQ Option 2:
I need immigration help in Brighton and Hove
. Who can help me?
If you need immediate support with your immigration query in Brighton and Hove
, we are available to speak with you. Our team of immigration solicitors are vastly experienced in all areas of immigration law
Contact our friendly and professional team if you need urgent legal support and we will be happy to assist you.